Friday, April 29, 2011

I was thinking...

...it is a really good thing Denise and I did not go to High School together because I am sure we would have gotten into a lot of trouble. I can see it now...


Denise: "I saw a movie with this totally hot dude called Jake Ryan, and his girl friend threw a huge party and some dudes got drunk and it looked totally awesome."
Me: "Fer shur, we should totally try drinking some beer?"
Denise: "Dude, I got us a keg!"
Me: "That's totally awesome! Let's see if we can finish the whole thing tonight!"


***

Me: "Like, I am totally going to fail my History final."
Denise: "Like, I know me too! I am totally freaking out?"
Me: "Dude! I saw this movie where these dudes travelled through time and met a bunch of other dudes. Then the dudes passed their history exams."
Denise: "Totally Awesome!"
Me: "Like, all we need is a time machine."
Denise: "Dude, I got us a time machine."
Me: "Excellent! Let's go!"

***

Denise: "Like, I could totally use a break from school."
Me: "Dude, I saw this movie where this dude tricked his Mom into thinking he was sick, and..."
Denise: "Oh my God! I saw that movie too. We could totally do that!"
Me: "As if...we don't have a car!"
Denise: "Dude, I got us a red Ferrari!"
Me: "Bitchin!"

2 comments:

  1. OK - I want to know why I'm the trouble maker in all of these!! Like, you come up with the idea, but in your version of these events it's me that is truly the trouble maker. I my friend am the one who went to catholic school for 12 years - and hence, am the furthest thing from a trouble maker you can find. That' my story and I'm stikcing to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to point out that I went to Catholic School for 13 year 8 Grammer, 4 Loyola University and 1 DePaul Universiy. I too, do no wrong, or if I do I just confess it and I am forgiven.

    With that being said you are the Google-icious one who finds the things that fufil my, scratch that, our crazy ideas. We dream, you find and together we do.

    ReplyDelete