Tuesday, May 3, 2011

You Know You Want To!

So, this contagious thing is ringing truer and truer.  I was at Great America with my brother, sister in law and their kids this weekend – and while we were whizzing thru the line for the Demon I was chatting to my brother Nick about the excellent adventures.
Sidenote:  It is important to note, that as I’m speaking to him about the ½ tri on the slate for 2012 and the full marathon in 2013 – talking and walking – I totally turned my ankle and almost face planted on the sidewalk.  It takes a special skill my friends….
Well, as a result of my complete graceful behavior – and my apparent excitement about all these crazy adventures, Nick decided he wanted to do the mini-triathlon with us in August!    (It’s important to note he would have done the warrior dash with us, but he will be in Orlando with his family during that time.. Priorities, I tell you!).
So our posse is growing.. we have people lined up for our Hustle team next year…  and it’s just down and out fun!
So thank YOU Elise for sharing my crazy!!!  And the crazy is catchy…..  So if you see us, walk quickly the other way or I’m pretty sure you will be doing some crazy physical adventures with us in your near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment